Make sure that if you decide to make your personal details public, specific details about you or other information about you and your actions on publicly accessible sections of the site, you should know that this information does not apply to the Law for the protection of personal data and 5ko Limited is not responsible for it.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
At knigianglia.co.uk our customers are number one – always. That’s why everything we do is focused on providing excellent service and delivering great and affordable prices. The information you share with 5ko Limited through our website – knigianglia.co.uk, allows us to provide the products and services you need and want while giving you the best shopping experience.
Who we are
As set out in our Terms and conditions, this Website is owned by 5ko Limited, Company Number: 12479867, VAT Number: GB344159892, whose registered address is: 124 Handsworth Road Sheffield Yorkshire United Kingdom S9 4AE. 5ko Limited is the data controller in respect of the information collected when you browse this Website – Wholesale-Cosmetic.co.uk and purchase our products.
WHAT TYPE INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We collect information to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. Тherefore we collect two types of information:
- information we receive from you, which includes information you share with us, such as when you create an account on our website, make an online purchase, contact us, write a review, subscribe to our newsletter, or enter a competition or promotion run by 5ko Limited, and
- information we receive from others. This also includes information you provide us through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our websites.
When you do any of these activities, you may share different types of personal information with us, such as:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone (or mobile) number
- Fax number
- Date of birth or age
- Credit/debit card number
- Purchase/return/exchange information
- Registry or list information
- Social media information (e.g., ID, profile picture, gender, age range, friends’ IDs)
If you choose not to provide us with this kind of information, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
When you browse our Website – knigianglia.co.uk, whether or not you are registered, we and our partner advertising networks, advertisers and advertising affiliates (Third Party Advertisers), may collect user information such as your location, language, assumed gender, IP address, how you arrived on our Website, where you visit after our Website, the pages you visited, how long you spend browsing individual pages on our Website, any products you have purchased, and the browser (where applicable) and device you used to access our Website.
In circumstances where you contact us by telephone, calls may be recorded for quality, training and security purposes. Calls may also be monitored without your consent in the following circumstances: to provide evidence of a business transaction; to prevent or detect a crime; to ensure that 5ko Limited complies with regulatory procedures; to see that quality standards or targets are being met, and to secure the effective operation of the telecom system.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to make your experience at our website the best ever, we use your personal information to:
- to fulfil your order – we require your identification, contact and payment information to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without this information. Please note that your details may need to be passed to another company within 5ko Limited and/or a third party in order for them to supply or deliver the product that you ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc and to meet any legal obligations for the retention of transactional data.
- to register you on our website – knigianglia.co.uk – we will use your personal information to maintain and update your account (e.g. such as a change of your personal information, address or change in your marketing preferences).
- to analyse, and improve, the use of our Website, and retail offering, including how you move around our Website or retail stores.
- to measure and analyse our advertising.
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you, other users of our Website and users of the services of our Third Party Advertisers about products or services that may interest you or them.
- to keep in touch with you regarding your marketing preferences.
- to administer any competition run by 5ko Limited. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions for each competition.
- to administer our Website.
- to keep our Website and network safe and secure.
- to process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions. Please note that we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We only keep your information until your purchase is completed. We will keep your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the purchase in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc and to meet any legal obligations for the retention of transactional data. We will not keep your personal information for any purpose(s) longer than is necessary and we will only retain the relevant personal information that is necessary for relation to the purpose.
We will keep the personal information you are filled in your account on our Website so long as that account remains in existence.
In the case of any contact you may have with us, we will retain those details for as long as is necessary to resolve your query and for a short period after the query is closed.
On making a purchase through our Website, we will retain certain limited personal information such as transaction information for as long as required by law. We will retain information regarding your website browsing history for a similar period.
If we are legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your personal information for a limited period of time, even after you have closed your account.
HOW WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To offer you the best services we may share your personal data with:
- Our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors
- Our Third-Party Advertisers; and,
- Search engine and web analytics providers.
In the event that we were to sell our business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to any prospective/actual purchaser and/or their advisers.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled do so.
Our Website contains links to and from the websites of third parties such as Facebook, Google +, Pinterest, Youtube. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access and improper use.
HOW DOES 5KO LIMITED PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ONLINE
Our website is intended for a general audience and is not directed to children. We recognize the importance of protecting children’s online privacy. In order to protect the privacy of children, 5ko Limited knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 only with prior parental consent or as permitted by law. Please contact us if you think we may have collected information from your child through our website and we will immediately delete it.
After all, we have to publicly show what your rights about personal data information are:
- access to your personal data processed by 5ko Limited
- request appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data and the right to object at any time against the processing of your personal data when there are legitimate reasons for doing it
- obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay (‘right to be forgotten’)
- obtain from the controller restriction of processing
- receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided
- object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
- complain of how we have handled your personal data
- ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is resolved.
Cookies are short text files or small bundles of information stored on the Internet browser of your terminal device (PC, tablet, laptop or cell phone) when you visit different websites and pages on the internet. The main purpose of cookies is to make the user recognizable when he/she returns back to the web site. Some cookies also have a more specific application, such as storing user behavior on the site and making it easier for the user to use the Website. More information on how cookies work can be found on the Internet. Our website uses session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies operate from the moment you enter the website until the moment you leave. Once you log off session cookies are deleted. Persistent cookies will not be deleted after each session.
- enable you to set up an account, place orders and make payments
- remember items you place into your shopping basket
- remember items you have been looking at so that you can quickly and easily go back to an item you looked at previously
- to make your shopping experience better at out website.
We may sometimes connect information collected automatically with information we already have about you in order to identify you as a guest. This allows us to provide you with a personalized experience regardless of how you interact with us.
The default setting on your web browser is to prohibit cookies, but you may have changed this during the installation process. Further information on cookies, including instructions on how to amend your browser settings to turn off cookies, is available widely online. However, if you disable or delete certain cookies you may not be able to shop or access important parts of our Website.
This policy was updated on 01.06.2020 and entered into force on 01.06.2020
CONTACT US AND CONTACT INFORMATION
PLEASE, CLICK HERE.